Hi, Folks.

I am using Lua 4.x. I don't know if anything about my question has already been posted yet.

My application (C++) loads a function table with luaL_openl(  ) every time the thread starts. In that thread, the script functions are executed.

The problem is, every time I start that thread, I need to load the function table. I would like to know if there is a way to load the table in initialization time and keep those functions available for the thread.

So, the thread can use the functions without load the table, then end. Run again, use the functions and so on.

Thanks,
Jairo.