I've thought of the SDL namespace problem, and (personally) of the opinion that it should be in the global namespace. That is, SDL_LoadBMP() etc.

Reasons:
	- that's how C (sample) code is written
- if you code for SDL, it's not just a library (among the others) but a main part of your app

Opinions are welcome.

John Belmonte kirjoittaa tiistaina, 5. elokuuta 2003, kello 18:09:

This is looking good and builds without any fuss. I wonder if a few points could be improved:

* support for use of external Lua library. Do you use a stock Lua library compile? This will be significant when packaging for Debian, etc. Also since IUP also contains the Lua source, and you want to make IUP a module, at least one of you will have to concede...

* rewriting wrapper names (for example, SDL.LoadBMP instead of SDL.SDL_LoadBMP)

Regards,
-John

Thatcher Ulrich wrote:
luacheia is a full-featured, modular Lua distribution.  The project
homepage is at http://luacheia.lua-users.org

--
http:// if   l .o  /