Has anyone ported wxLua over to OS X?

It seems do-able, since both Lua and wxWindows are available on OS X.   But, has anyone done it and have some advice? A sample CodeWarrior project file?

Or alternatively, does anyone have a good recommendation on an OS X cum Windows GUI library?  wxWindows has gotten "fat" in its old age.  I'd really prefer something lighter.  Of course, many of the lighter libraries I see don't have a very good selection of widgets. Ideally I'd like support for scrolling panels, tables, lists, and tree controls, and forego application/document metasystems.

Thanks,

Chris Perkins
Media Lab, Inc.