I've been developing Lua Eclipse and decided to release a preview version
for those who want to give it a try or just to say that there is work in
progress on this.

Lua Eclipse is a Lua IDE based on the Eclipse Platform. It is built as a
plugin and extends Eclipse in several ways.

The main features are:

- Syntax highlight
- Content Assistant (code completion)
- Laucher (code running)
- Code compiling
- Markers (fast navigation to errors)
- More to come...

Some screenshots:
http://www.ideais.com.br/luaeclipse/screenshots.html

Home-page
http://www.ideais.com.br/luaeclipse/

It is available under the same terms and conditions as the Lua language.

Lua Eclipse 1.0 will be released soon. I'm just working on these topics:

- distribution for those who don't use Eclipse for other purposes
- documentation
- a few more features
- correct some minor bugs

Any feedback is welcome.