At 04:13 2003-07-27, Benjamin Freidlin wrote:
I'm basically in the same situation. I'm only interested in being able to access and deal with my custom C++ class instances from a lua script.

Currently I have been exploring LuaPlus, which is a very clean template library that makes embedding Lua pretty much a snap, almost too easy. However, I am still scratching my head as to how I am able to return objects to Lua and enable the Lua script to work with them.

<shameless plug>
Have you looked at luabind? (luabind.sf.net)
</shameless plug>

---
Daniel Wallin