Off the top of my head, here's how I'd try to do it:

Have the OnClick function in your Button class call some function object, that must be passed as a parameter and stored previously.

Then, when you create the button in Lua, you create an instance of that function object (or a subclass) that contains a reference to the Lua function (maybe using the registry). You store the function object together with the instance of the Button and call it when the OnClick event arrives.

There are no unwanted dependences because the Button class only knows about the interface that the function object must implement. The actual implementation (that does depends on Lua) is hidden in the creation of the function object, that happens in a function called from Lua.

Sergio.