On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 12:36:51PM +0200, Savin Zlobec wrote:
> The simplest way of solving this seemd to be the following change
> inside luaV_execute function:

I would just set a count hook that allows context switches, but I'm not
sure if that works either. I asked once about it in another thread (where
I proposed that thread-safe C library functions should handle the locking/
unlocking after finishing using the Lua API and before using it again instead
of every Lua API call doing the same for performance reasons), but never got a
reply.

--
Tuomo