> Hi,
>
> I'd appreciate very much some help on 'what' to download from
> Tecgraf's Download Center in order to buil and use UIPLUA.
>
> I use a PC AMD Duron 750 Mhz with Linux Mandrake 9.1

To use IUPLUA , first of all, you'll need to download the IUP library.
You can get Iup 2.0.0.

By doing this, you already have a working IupLua.

You should also download the CD library, which is resposible for drawing
the Canvas in IUP. As far as I know, IUP doesn't have them bundled with
its distribution, so you'll have to download it from Tecgraf's download
page also. Just the lib.

So, all you need is :

- Iup 2.0.0 + controls (Includes IupLua 3 and 4)
   . sources
   . Linux24
- CD 4.3 (Includes cdlua)
   . sources
   . Linux24

Installation is pretty straight forward. And is detailed in each
distribution.

* Of course, you need Lua version 4.0 or higher! *

By the way, I'm working on Iuplua5, feel free to mail me with any
suggestions.

--
Mauricio Oliveira Carneiro <carneiro@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>