Is it possible to add line hooks to coroutines? If I have a line hook on
the environment that creates the coroutine, when it resumes it, it
treats that as one line and skips the contained code. Okay, so that's a
different thread, fair enough. When I add a debug.sethook() in the
coroutine it seems to do the same and ignore the line hook. I can set a
VM count hook, but not a line hook. It seems to be treating the
coroutine as a single line. Even if I step per VM instruction it doen't
change line.

--nick