> To my knowledge, there's no real killer UI for Lua yet (please correct
> me..)
>
> - Qt is cool & great but non-Lua
> - wxLua seems too complicated (to me)
> - IUP i don't know of..
>
> ParaGui (http://www.paragui.org/) looks promising but lacks Lua
> binding, for now.
> Maybe that will change soon.. ;)

JOOT, ParaGUI is a widget set rendered in an SDL environment, so you
wouldn't get MDI and multiple frames etc. ie. They're not native
widgets.

There was also tkLua but I'm unsure of the status of this.

I think IUP and wxLua are your best bet. wxLua could really do with a
wrapper layer to make the interface more Lua-esque. I think IUP already
has this, but is not as portable, and does not have as many widget
types.

Regards,
Nick