I've updated my lua distribution for pascal.

The THlua5.0 headers have some small bug fixes, I've applyed all Lua5.0 patchs to the DLLs, and changed the function declaration of varargs function so now you can use it in Delphi (but I don't known if it was compatible with FreePascal, I've not the time for testing it for the moment)

You can download it at :

http://www.thallium-software.net/thlua.en.html

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                       de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)