Me too.  I'm in there for an electronic copy that covers Lua 5.0.  Especially if the integration sections are complete!  Let me know, you can have my money!  ;)

As a related side-note, my company will soon be releasing a product upgrade that uses Lua as its scripting language.  The Lua is not just a side not in the product, it is central to its operation.  Any of our thousands of existing customers as well as new ones will need to know Lua to use the product properly.  As a result, I am sure that we could definitely push some sales your way as well.

- Brett Kapilik