> Like a little jewel, well hidden beneath the earth surface. ;)

Sounds like Lua-in-a-nutshell to me [;-)].

> Which brings me -again- back to the book...  Either Roberto will
> educate us infinately here, or, get the book out. :) Or someone else?

Alternatively, I'd be willing to pay for an electronic copy of the book.
Though incomplete I really liked the Lua 4 draft version. So I'm definitely
looking forward to an updated & more complete edition, as I'm sure others
must be.

If the paper publication may take a while could the electronic route be a
good alternative? Roberto, are you still considering such an approach? I'll
happily paypal you any reasonable amount. I'd be my pleasure to support the
Lua effort.

Ashwin.