Every time I've thought I needed a continue, I didn't.  Break is for switch
statements.  I'll probably add break to Lua on my end, and I'm planning on
bending it a few other ways as well while maintaining compatibility.

I'm working with the luxury of the rest of my life for a completion date,
but I also feel that marketing should never be allowed to drive scheduling.
I feel for guys like Dylan who suffer under rediculous schedules because
some marketing boob thinks they know how long this stuff should take.  I'd
take the time to approach the problem from a few different angles just to
push their deadlines back....  :)

Rich