> Has no one a idea about my problem. I dont´t what to do with that now.
>
> > Sorry but have forgotten to say some very important!
> >
> > > lua_open() had not fails, but after i tried to include
> lauxlib.h it
> > > fails even if i doesnt include lauxlib.h. I think thats
> very strange
> > > and their helps me no doku because their stuff runs. lua_open()
> > > fails not only the
> >
> > compiler says undefind reference. What is interesting to, if i write
> > lua_open(0) then he find the function but says to many arguments.

> implement lua
> not going a

Are you trying to link a Lua 4.0 library (perhaps from the the lua.org downloads) but using the Lua 5.0 include files?

If it's still not working try pasting the compiler and/or linker messages into an email. You aren't giving us enough information about your problem.

Try compiling this distribution. There are build files for MSVC 6.0 and Unix. Win32 binaries are included.