Hi,

after reading through several docs and samples and try and error I want to bother you with
the following problem (Lua version 5.0).

Lets say I want to do following:

vec = tpVec3f()
vec:set(100,100,100)
local x,y,z
-- trouble starts here
vec:get(x,y,z)
io.write(x)
-- I get nil value

the vector c'tor set works fine. I can script my objects nicely.

But I want to get x,y,z at once:

so my C++ (Luna method) reads like this:

int tpLuaVec3f::get(lua_State* L)
{
		lua_pushnumber(L,vec[0]);
		lua_pushnumber(L,vec[1]);
		lua_pushnumber(L,vec[2]);
		return 0;	// return 3; does also produce the same nil value
};

// somewhere inherited from parent class
float vec[3];

Is it possible to get all three vector components at once or do I need to access them
separatly or via tables? Is it possible to write to the values of a function(x,y,z)

Any hints highly appreciated.

Regards,
Hartmut