Hi All,
I am Lua again and I am looking to use the librrary "THLua" to extend some applications written in Delphi on Windows and in Free Pascal on Linux. The only one example "min" which comes with "THLua" doesn't tell much, doesn't do anything, and without documentation. When I compile and run it I can't see or get anything. So, could somebody tell me: 1. is "THLua" is suitable to extend my applications written in Delphi/Free Pascal?
2. is it stable?
3. where can I find some examples or get some help?

Thank you very much.

--
http://www.jilani.net