[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Using Lua with Delphi and Free Pascal
- From: Jilani Khaldi <jilani.khaldi@...>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:30:22 +0200
I am Lua again and I am looking to use the librrary "THLua" to extend some
applications written in Delphi on Windows and in Free Pascal on Linux. The
only one example "min" which comes with "THLua" doesn't tell much, doesn't
do anything, and without documentation. When I compile and run it I can't
see or get anything. So, could somebody tell me:
1. is "THLua" is suitable to extend my applications written in Delphi/Free
2. is it stable?
3. where can I find some examples or get some help?
Thank you very much.