  LuaCOM is a library that allows the use and implementation of COM
objects in Lua. It's available from its home-page
(www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~rcerq/luacom). There the sources, binaries and
documentation can be downloaded.

  This version works only with Lua4; although Lua5 has already been
released, we decided to release LuaCOM for Lua4, as it contains many
improvements over the beta versions and many people might be interest to
play with it. Soon we'll provide a Lua5 version.

  Comments, suggestions and bug reports can be sent to
luacom@tecgraf.puc-rio.br

Best regards,

  Vinicius Almendra