Hi,

I'm on a win98 machine and my version of java is 1.4.0?. I'm trying to compile tests.java program that was part of javalua (http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~cvogler/lua/luajava.html). When I do compile the program and then run the program, I get this.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no luajava_API in java.library.path
        at luajava.API.<clinit>(API.java:19)
        at Tests.main(Tests.java:9)
Press any key to continue . . .

I have already figured out that the cause of this error is luajava_API.c. I do have this file however I do not know where to put it or what I need to do with it. Any help is apreciated.

Thanks,

- iCneal
 cneal92@lycos.com