You might have seen in another thread that I'm having trouble with Lua 5
on my RedHat 9 box, when Lua is built dynamically. Hence, I've changed the
RPM to be a static build (which is fine for my needs). loadlib should
still work fine, it's just the Lua stuff that is supplied built
statically.

Since I suspect that RedHat 9 is at fault rather than Lua (Lua 4 has
trouble on RH9 too), I still supply the spec file for the dynamic build of
Lua, for those of you with less broken systems.

Go to http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/Lua for the goodies, as usual.

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | poetry, n.  platitude made obscure