hi.I have an application and a dll wich is loaded when the application starts.i create a lua thread in the application as a member of a c++ class.then i send the lua_State pointer of this thread to the dll and there is stored in a variable of the same type.what i want to do is to run code from the dll in the thread created in the application, but i get a run-time error:the memory cannot be read and there  are some addresses.i've checked the debugger and the problem appears when i call lua_dofile with the state i was talking about as the first parameter.how can i do it without getting the error?please answer me as quickly as u can.

mihai cozma