days ago (btw, a simple News section on your website would help users
learn when new versions are released).
We have it at:
http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/index.html?url=changes.html

I know, but when I saw the recent file dates I got the impression that
you sometimes release updates without reflecting the history page.
Obviously I was wrong.

It is only partially true, and we are working on a way to keep it more
up
to date. You will find that most problems are with callback parameters,
but in the other hand, they are pretty easy to be solved.

OK. I'll notify you if I find other discrepancies.

- Global keyboard shortcuts. Currently the menu shortcuts work only
Have you tried using the IUP_K_ANY callback?

I should read docs more carefully. I do use the callback, but never
noticed that returning IUP_CONTINUE would propagate the callback to the
containing element. Meaning that I should assign the global callback to
the dialog. I'll try it tomorrow, it'll probably work.

I will send you a stable version of IUP 2.0 as soon as I have it.

That would be great, thanks a lot.
If you guys are working hard on 2.0, you should probably not waste time
on fixing bugs in 1.9.1 and releasing another 1.9.x build. Better leave
everthing for 2.0 (if it's indeed coming in less than 2 months). There
are no show-stopping problems, at least from my point of view. Nothing I
cannot temporarily work around.

I just read Antonio's comments about the "many GUI toolkits, no best
option". I totally agree, and I want to encourage you that IUP indeed
needs to be kept alive, as Antonio pointed.
And to me it seems to be the most natural choice for LuaCheia, as
well... (another project I'm looking forward to).

Best Regards,
Ivan