Hi there,

    I have an application where i am loading large amounts of scripts and an when needed, currently this is though my own chunk loader which loads then off my rom flash fs. These little scripts perform simple rules for generating events. What i have noticed is that i load a chunk, it executes, then the chunk ends then there seems to be more memory used, i load another chunk and then it uses up more memory... the script is as follows.