On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 01:40:24PM -0700, Nick Trout wrote:
> I've supplied lhf with info so I assume its just a case of other people
> supplying links to other platform binaries and the site being updated.

Over the easter weekend I shall be working on the Debian packages for
Lua 5.0, and making a final release of the Lua 4.0.1 packages.

I shall post on lua-l, once I have some workable packages. They will, in
the short-term be tested only for Debian/unstable. However I will
provide the source and it wouldn't be hard (I hope) to get it working on
Debian/stable.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                               http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler          Digital-Scurf Unlimited