-----Original Message-----
From: owner-lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br
[mailto:owner-lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br] On Behalf Of Ashish Ranjan
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 6:27 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list

Though it is not as direct, but it is simple one. just use lua2c to
convert your lua program to c and after some todlling,compile it with
your c compiler and hey you get the exe. Even if your using windows
platform , even then you can configure your vc++ (or you can just use
the msys+ming) to run/compile from command line, so that you can make
just a batch file, which will automate the whole process of running
lua2c and then tweaking it somewhat and then compiling it with the
command line compiling tools, we can say this batch file exe maker of
lua scripts.
have a nice day
ashish