Hmmm,

>Sorry to ask this here, but does anyone know if the current version of LuaCom
(http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/~rcerq/luacom/) works with Lua 5.0?  I couldn't find that
info on the Web site.  Thanks.

There is also "LuaScript" (don't have the link at hand, but
you should be able to find it in the Lua Wiki under "Libra-
ries and Bindings", I think)  which is an implementation of
an ActiveScript engine for Lua. It looks *very* nice and in-
tegrates into the Windows Scripting Host which makes iteven
more interesting. Unfortunately, I did not have enough time
to play with it...

Will there be a Lua 5.0 version of it as well?  Personally,
I would prefer  LuaScript over  Lua with LuaCOM - provided,
that LuaScript also permits event scripting  (which I don't
know)...

Kind regards,

Andreas Rozek         Phone:  ++49 (7031) 222305
Bunsenstraße 80/1     Fax:    -
D-71032 Böblingen     EMail:  A.Rozek@GMX.De
Germany               URL:    http://www.Andreas-Rozek.de