Apologies, wrong list

Martin Spernau wrote:

Just a short report from trying to build on a vanilla SuSE 7.2 (no KDE etc.)

vanilla CVS checkout for luacheia/lua-5.0-beta

* I needed to update automake/autoconf from rpm to get anything working. SuSE uses automake 1.53 and autoconf 2.3 something
* once that was ok I get from ./configure:
./ltconfig: ./ltconfig: No such file or directory
configure: error: libtool configure failed

Ideas?
P.S. this was at Apr 9 13:45:25 CEST 2003 just in case I hit the CVS in stae of flux