This is what I added in my Makefile (on src/bin):

--
SCRIPTS = array.lua \
basic.lua \
class.lua \
clean.lua  \
code.lua  \
container.lua \
declaration.lua \
define.lua \
doit.lua \
enumerate.lua \
feature.lua \
function.lua \
lua2c.lua \
module.lua \
operator.lua \
package.lua \
typedef.lua \
variable.lua \
verbatim.lua

tolualua.c: $(SCRIPTS)
        tolua -H tolualua.h -o tolualua.c tolualua.pkg
--

Right before the 'OBJS' list. Remember that this will use tolua to build tolua, so you need to have a previous working version. If you don't have tolua, I think there's an '#if 0' somewhere on main() that you can change to use the scripts directly instead of the precompiled files.

Ariel.