hi!
this is my first post.

I made a .pkg file from a C++ library, processed it with tolua,
but now I cant link the original library plus the bindings into
the lua-4 interpreter.

it says all the methods from the C++ classes are missing, but I
am quite sure I told the linker to include them.

can you please help me?

(this is some very cool binding, I intend to share it with you all)

--
Rafael Jannone           Just remember: wherever you go,    __O
ICQ # 10115284                   there you are            _`\<,_