Nick Trout wrote:
I'd be interested in anyone elses perspective of GDC as well.

I have to think of something nice to say?

Well, I sat in on various sessions regarding the mobile phone as a game platform. There's a fine example of a limited-resource environment for Lua to dominate.

Nick, I think you have the right sense for connecting game developers and Lua, so I do hope you'll be presenting something or hosting a discussion next year. In the past Roberto or lhf had suggested I tackle that, but since I've bit my thumb at the game industry (the fame and fortune not being my style) I shall pass the torch to you :-).

-John

--
http:// if   l .   /