If you are new to Lua, I'd suggest using my Gluax library for the interfacing. You can do it with native 'Lua C API' but it's more low level.

Lua itself handles all numbers as doubles (unless compiled otherwise). Gluax handles them separately more for commentary than performance needs. So you have 'glua_pushInteger()' etc.

You'll find Gluax at the Lua wiki.

-ak

phantom2023 kirjoittaa perjantaina, 28. maaliskuuta 2003, kello 03:22:

How do I do this correctly?

Does LUA convert integers to doubles when returned?