Hi everyone,

This is my first posting since I started to fiddle with Lua a couple of months ago. Just learning the language for now. I like to use treeware booklets (especially Johan Vromans' Perl booklet) so I have adapted one for Lua 4. It's still a wee bit wordy, but everything is in there, 36 pages on 9 sheets of paper.

More information is available at the download site:
http://www.geocities.com/keinhong/luaquickref/

Even more information is available in the README, found in the distribution for the booklet. If there are any legal issues or any screw-ups on my part, please let me know so that I can correct it ASAP.

I hope this will be useful to users of Lua who like such treeware booklets. So enjoy...

Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ... fiddling with Open Source,
bits and pieces at http://www.geocities.com/keinhong/
"It's GNU/Linux dammit!" - RMS
RMS turns 50 on March 16 2003, Happy birthday RMS!!!