Sorry to take so long to reply (this message got buried under many
others...)

> So here is my general question to list members and the authors of said
> CGILua in particular:
> is it ok to take elements that can be reused from packages and post them
> to the Wiki as sample code? (Full author and source credits would be
> supplied if possible or wanted)? Same goes for code posted to this List
> of course.

CGILua has a copyright similar to Lua. So it is Ok to take elements from
it and post them to the Wiki, as long as the copyright notice goes too.

I assume that everything posted to this list is public, unless otherwise
noticed in the message itself. (Politeness suggests that anyone that
puts in the Wiki material from someone else should clearly indicate the
original author.)

-- Roberto