Hi..

my last mail about tolua got me thinking about tolua's strategy of sending objects to a clone luastate; is that thread-safe? I haven't seen much of the tolua code in src/lib, but I think I remember the clone luastate being a static variable.. Would it be safe to use 2 different luastates that use tolua in 2 different threads? (given that lua 4 is fully reentrant, I guess this is not that uncommon..). If not, can I request the feature for tolua 5? :) maybe storing a pointer to a clone luastate on the original luastate (one for each), or something like that.

Thanks.. bye.

Ariel.

Ariel.
http://Anime.com.ar