Asko Kauppi wrote:
Has anyone tried to do Lua code in .rtf?

That is, a reader (chunk loader, whatever) that reads in not .lua (raw ansi text) but a document that can have *bold*, /italics, /_underlinings_, even pictures.

I had this idea about 10 years back, using Borland C++. Why couldn't source have commenting pictures etc. attached right there. But it doesn't. Not even in 2003. :)

-ak

I think what you are suggesting exists in a way already. It's called 'literate programming'. Search for 'knuth tangle weave web' in your favorite search engine...

Now doing something like this for Lua... hmmm

-Martin