I know this is asked a lot, but what are the actual differences for
Lua5?  If you go to the Web page there aren't many links or
discussion on 5 that are authoritative, and being on this list I kind
of get lost between the "would be nice", "is going in", "is being
removed" and "we're thinking about it" discussions =)

It would be nice if the distribution had a download page that talks
about the changes.  Right now if you click on the link you're
immediately given a .tar.gz to download.

Brian