Hi,

I am currently experiencing something rather strange with this mailing list:
it seems that somewhere along the chain, blanks are inserted in the subject
line at random places, thus making my newsreader (outolook, in fact) unable
to group the posts properly (I use a thread sorting scheme). Not that it is
too much of a bother, but I wondered if anyone here has the same problem ?
It seems to occur more often with long subjects.
For example, I get:

RE: [new feature proposal for versions after 5.0 final] passing arguments to
chunks
RE: [new feature proposal for versions after 5.0 final] passing a rguments
to chunks
RE: [new feature proposal for versions after 5.0 final] passing argum ents
to chunks
RE: [new feature proposal for versions after 5.0 final] passing a rgum ents
to chunks
etc.

Cheers,

Benoit.