From: "Bilyk, Alex" <ABilyk@maxis.com>
To: "Multiple recipients of list" <lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 8:39 PM
Subject: RE: LuaCheia Mailing List Summary

> I have been following the LuaCheia thread for a while. Correct me if I am
wrong, but the main idea behind this effort is to eventually create
something like Perl or Python in terms of functionality, libraries and
general usability but using Lua as the language facility. Would this be the
right way to look at LuaCheia effort? If not, in what ways LuaCheia is
expected to differ significantly from Perl or Python, aside from being based
on Lua?

> I guess the bottom line question is this. Is there anything I can't do in
Perl or Python today that I would be able to do with LuaCheia eventually?