Peter:
> The list didn't seem to be working for a few days there :-( and I was
> starting to get withdrawal sysmptoms!
>
> Did the site go down?

Luiz:
> Unfortunately, PUC-Rio does frequent power tests during weekends and when
> these happen we have to shut the machines down or else risk them get
> fried.
> Sorry about that.

S'ok. It's just that it was down long enough for my ISP's mail server to
give up and return my mail unsent :-(. I had to cut-and-past it all to
resend it. =:-O

*cheers*
Peter Hill.

Ki: Contractors... high-paid leeches stealing our work.
Fooker: If you think of them as disposable employees, you'll feel much
better...