Roberto,

What I would suggest is you consider publishing on demand.  This will give
you all the benefits of selling on Amazon, B&N and other online bookstores
and let you complete control the process.   It does not cost that much to
do.

See http://www.bookpublisher.com  or  http://www.iuniverse.com

When I suggested that I would do this for you this is what I was thinking
of.  I would just act as the sponsoring publishing company although you
don't really need me to do this.  My interest was to increase the adoption
of the language and to market my company as the listed sponsor.  All credits
and ownership would remain with you.

You can try going to a traditional publisher but this will take more time
and will only be attractive to a publisher if you can demonstrate a market
size of 10k potential buyers.

I suggest going to Iuniverse first.  Once you have sold a few hundred,
approach a traditional tech publisher to buy the rights to the book and
distribute it for you.

You can also approach O'Reilly and see if they would take on the project.

I'm in NYC so I might be able to represent your efforts in the US if you
need me to make any calls and research this for you further.  Just let me
know what you need.

Ray