It seems your compiler doesn't accept an int param if it must be a const int so I think you need convert it by yourself.

Milano

From: "jose_marin2 <jose_marin2@yahoo.com.br>" <jose_marin2@yahoo.com.br>
To: Multiple recipients of list <lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
Subject: Problems compiling Luna
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 02:36:30 -0000

Hi!

I've just downloaded the Luna file and tryied to compile the first
sample,
but received the following error:

C:\lua\luna.tar\luna\teste\account.cpp(40) :
error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from
'      int (__thiscall Account::*)(struct lua_State *)' to
'const int (__thiscall Account::*)(struct lua_State *)'

the line 40 is

{"deposit",  &Account::deposit},

I've read the files luna.h and account.cpp, but found nothing that
could explain that...

Any tip?

BTW, anybody is using Luna in your projects?