The project page is here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/luacheia

I've added most uspeople who wanted to be included with ample
permissions. I made Martin Spernau the second project
administrator, as I don't want to look like a (benevolent?)
dictator. Martin, could you please upload the hompage?
Thank you!

The luacheia-list mailing list is ready to rumble!
You can subscribe here: