Roberto Ierusalimschy wrote:

> > FYI: I chose the zlib license as this is really the least common
> > denominator I could think of. I hope this is acceptable.
>
> I would like to remind that Lua 5.0 will come with the MIT licence.
> It is also a "lcd", so maybe you could use it too.
>
> -- Roberto

Well, the zlib license would only cover the buildscripts,
wrappers, and documentation.  Each component, including Lua itself
will be used complying to it's own license. I just went
for the zlib license because it's got the gentleman's feel,
if you like. I would be surprised if the Mit License and the zlib
license were
incompatible somehow... anyway, not that it matters much to me,
I just needed to choose when asking for SF's approval.
Which I am still awaiting...

Daniel Remar.
Björn De Meyer
bjorn.demeyer@pandora.be