From: "Nick Trout" <ntrout@rockstarvancouver.com>
> > Ah... kind of a low-level binding from C++ to Lua and a
> > high-level wrapper
> > around that written in Lua. That could very well be a good way to
> > 'bootstrap' in the beginning, and build on that later.
> > One might even expose only the higher-level Lua layer to
> > end-users, and
> > later do the bindings directly using that 'API'...
>
> I think this is the approach that was discussed last time this module
> project was discussed.

As I mentioned before, I'm aware that very little of what ideas are
discussed for LuaCheia are in any way new ideas.
My goal was to collect all the ideas, and maybe rediscover some that are a
little buried by time :)

Sorry if I was maybe 'thinking out loud' too much, but I have the impression
that it sometimes pays to re-state ideas that have been there before.

Nick: would you be willing to exand the Rio base for LuaCheia?

-Martin