* Added selfdoc documentation system. Current features are:
     - Preprocesses code and uses simple Lua format for commenting.
     - Generates content list and groups contents.
     - Simple tag formating @Tcode@t @Bbold@b @Iitalics@i
     - Parses parameters and makes list.
     - Current formatted output only in HTML.
     - Scans --! and //! comments so suitable for Lua, toLua and C/C++.

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/doris/doris/src/selfdoc.l
ua?rev=1.10&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

An example:
http://lua-users.org/files/wiki_insecure/users/ntrout/doris.html

Sorry, should have put that in the last mail.