Oops. Sorry. Didn't mean to send this to the whole list.

On Monday, February 10, 2003, at 04:24 PM, Will Leshner wrote:

Hi. I'm interested in the project. My username at Sourceforge is milofischbein.

Thanks.

On Monday, February 10, 2003, at 04:47 PM, Björn De Meyer wrote:

I decided to start a new Sourceforge project
because of the space restrictions on the wiki,
mentioned in another mail. I would like to ask
of those of you who are interested in the project
to register a Sourceforge username if you don't
have one already, and mail it to me, so I can add
you to the project, when it gets approved. Thank you.