I decided to start a new Sourceforge project
because of the space restrictions on the wiki,
mentioned in another mail. I would like to ask
of those of you who are interested in the project
to register a Sourceforge username if you don't
have one already, and mail it to me, so I can add
you to the project, when it gets approved. Thank you.

FYI: I chose the zlib license as this is really the
least common denominator I could think of. I hope
this is acceptable.

Daniel Remar.
Björn De Meyer
bjorn.demeyer@pandora.be