Will all the traffic about lua 5 lately, I decided to compile it and give it a whirl. I'm impressed that it's as
asy to compile as lua 4... kudos.

Anyway, there are quite a few differences from lua 4 in the areas of i/o. Has anyone made a 4 to 5 migration guide?

Would there be interest in such a guide? As I convert my lua 4 scripts to run under lua 5, I'll be compiling my own list. I'd be happy to put it on lua-users as I go.

Coroutines look pretty neat. Any help understanding them besides the source code?

Anyone made a socket binding for 5 yet?

Thanks for all the energy that's gone into lua, it's really a great piece of work!

-joe