I checked out the proxy code.Interesting enough although I knew about
proxy tables from previous threads(and am currently using
them).Allright I definately was overreacting about the damaged
functionality part.It seems to me now that __get and __set in the
language itself may even be considered redundant if they can be
implemented using lua itself.Unless they are faster if done internally
but that remains to be seen... Now how about a unary plus method for
symmetry?:)