SetEventFunction is a C function. Something like a SetKeyFunction ou
SetMouseFunction. It must take the 2 parameters (a table and a
function), save them and call the function with tha table as a
parameters when an event (key pressing, for example) occurs.

I know how take the addresses of the table and the function (via
lua_ref), but still don't know how to call the function, passing the
table as a parameter. Like this: function(table)

the function will be used by several tables, thats why I must pass
the correct table as a parameter.